These terms establish and govern the relationship between the providers ("Provider") of feedgrid.io ("Site") and any parties ("Visitor") who request and receive information and data from the site ("Services").
- The use by Visitors of the Site is govered by the terms below.
- Unless provided otherwise in writing, these terms constitue the entire relationship between the Provider and the Visitor.
- The Visitor has the responsibility to read and abide by these terms, which are accessible on every page of the Site.
- By accessing Services on the Site, the Visitor has agreed to be bound by these terms.
- The Provider reserves the right to alter these terms at any time; it is the duty of the Visitor to consult the terms as-is when accessing the Services; a Visitor with an account who has agreed to specific terms at the time of account creation will be notified directly in writing via the Site as to any changes in terms, and will have the ability and responsibility to review and then accept or decline the new terms before accessing the Services.
- The Site may only be used for lawful purposes in both the jurisdictions of the Visitor and the Provider. Any use of the Site by the Visitor for unlawful purposes constitutes a breanch of these terms.
- Any misuse or abuse of the Site and/or its Services as judged by the Provider in its sole discretion consitutes a breach of these terms.
- The Site provides Services in the form of an interactive web-based feed aggregator for previewing public third-party web content, retrieved from public RSS feeds, Atom feeds, or other websites
- The Visitor may view this content and create various collections of this content; the data about these collections are hosted by the Site as part of the Services.
- The Visitor may create new feeds for the Site to retrieve content from and display as part of the Services; in doing so the Visitor ensures that any feed or website requested contains lawful content that may be accessed publicly and lawfully.
- In creating new feeds the Visitor agrees only to create feeds that are valid RSS or ATOM feeds as would be read and processed by a typical feed reader, and will not attempt to manipulate or hack or disrupt the Site by creating or attempting to create invalid or malicious feeds.
- The Visitor may only access the Services for personal, non-commercial use unless provided otherwise in another written agreement with the Provider.
- The Visitor acknowledges and consents that it is the Visitor's sole responsibility to ensure that the content viewed through the services is legal in the Visitor's jurisdiction and that the Visitor is of legal age to view the content.
- The Visitor may not use automated means to access or download content from the Site, or otherwise place unreasonable burden on the Site that is not in accordance with reasonable personal, non-commercial use.
- The Site does not collect personally identifiable data about the Visitor during the providing of Services and the Visitor is under no obligation to provide personal data.
- The Site collects data directly related to the use of Services by the Visitor including the metadata and headers associated with the Visitor's TCP/IP transmission to the Site.
- The Visitor acknowledges and agrees that any data collected is the property of the Provider and assigns any ownership and rights including moral rights to data to the Provider.
- The Visitor acknowledges that content provided by the Services is not created by the Provider; the Services contain links to content owned, produced by, and hosted by other parties that are independent of the Provider ("Third Parties")
- The Provider provides no guarantees of any accuracy or correctness of content created by Third Parties and provided through the Services
- The Provider provides no guarantees of the safety or suitability of Third Party content or sites for any purpose, and is not responsible or liable for any damages that result from the Visitor accessing sites operated by Third Parties.
Limitation of Liability
- THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE PROVIDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGES, OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS BY THE VISITOR RESULTING FROM THE SERVICES.
Breach of Terms
- Any breach of these terms by the Visitor will be immediate grounds for termination of this agreement and result in the closure of the Visitor's account, and restriction of access to Services.
- The Provider reserves the right in its sole discretion to pursue legal action to recover costs that result from any breach of these terms.